|Terms and Conditions - Commercial Templates Licence|
Page 4 of 4
Terms and Conditions for Commercial Joomla Templates:
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Our company grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the web templates and other products sold through our web site by Joomlactive (the "products") in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
1. Limited usage granted: You may use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design.
2. Modifications: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not however distribute or release and modifications as GPL or otherwise.
3. Unauthorized use: You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from Joomlactive.
4. Updates: Joomlactive has no influence on the development of Joomla!. All templates are always designed for the latest version, but we can give no guarantee, that the templates will run with future versions of Joomla!.
5. Shipping: After we succesfully received your payment, your Joomla template will be emailed to the email adress you provided. This may take up to 24 hours. You should have sufficient free space in your e-mail inbox as we will e-mail you all the source files also. If you do not receive an e-mail after this time period, contact us through this website.
6. Assignability: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Joomlactive.
7. Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Joomlactive. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
8. Use of Content: You acknowledge that the Site contains or may contain material (collectively the "Content") which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. You may not transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except with an expressly permitted Agreement from the developer.
9. Refund policy: Since Joomlactive is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the payment is made. You are responsible for understanding all the terms and conditions that we clearly published on our site.
10. Support: Joomlactive is offering these Joomla templates and designs 'as is', with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and modules. Further, we offer no free support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla etc. If you want you can contact us for quotes on support on a case by case basis. Please refer to the official forums for help on using or customizing templates and Joomla administration, and search this site in our Tutorials section.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms with no prior notice.